At Quicksand Flooring, we’re proud to provide superior floor polishing and floor sanding for Mt Eliza homes and businesses. In addition, we can provide floor staircase restoration and wooden deck restoration as well as wooden flooring repairs and much more. Our highly trained and experienced specialists use the latest equipment and techniques to deliver superior results that exceed your expectations. Whether you want to restore the sheen that your floors have lost after several years of use or you want to remove unsightly stains, we can help.
At Quicksand Flooring, we offer various services for you to choose from. These services include:
- Floor Sanding and Polishing – By choosing us for floor polishing and floor sanding in Mt Eliza, you can make your timber floors much easier to clean and create healthier indoor environments. We use the latest flood sanders and polishing equipment to get the job done.
- Wooden Floor Repairs – Wooden floors can inevitably deteriorate after years of foot traffic and avoidable human accidents. Our specialists can provide comprehensive repairs and restoration to get your wooden floors looking as good as new again.
- Staircase Restoration – Damaged staircases can create safety hazards, which is why they should be repaired as soon as possible to avoid potential injuries. You can rely on us to restore the structural integrity of your stairs while making them look excellent as well.
- Wooden Deck Restoration – If you want to enjoy your wooden decks during the summer months but they’ve degraded due to inclement weather throughout the year, we can sand the deck and apply UV treatments to get them back to pristine condition.
The Benefits of Hardwood Floors
Hardwood timber floors offer various benefits for properties of all types, which is why you should consider regular floor sanding in Mt Eliza to maintain their quality. Some of the benefits offered include:
- They’re known for their natural beauty and durability
- They boast natural colors, patterns and finishes that create warm and inviting environments
- They’re highly sought after for their longevity, as they’re capable of lasting a lifetime with sufficient maintenance
- They provide cleaner and healthier indoor environments because, unlike carpets, they do not attract allergenic spores, bacteria, dust mites and other unpleasant elements
- They are relatively easy to maintain – simple sweeping, dry mopping and vacuuming can adequately clean surfaces, while deep cleans are only required annually
- They can significantly improve acoustics, which is excellent for owners of music rooms and dance studios who don’t want carpets muffling the sound
Hardwood timber floors are also excellent for the environment, can add value to your property, and can be refinished rather than replaced, saving you significant amounts of money over time.